Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lucky,


I'm so, so sorry puppy :(

When Daddy brought you to a new place today, it wasn't because he wanted to. But Daddy says you couldn't be with us anymore. It's not your fault, and you're not in trouble! You are the best puppy ever and I could never, ever replace you Lucky love. We just couldn't have you getting us in trouble anymore :(

Maybe I still don't understand it, but I know it's probably for the best. Soon somebody's going to come look at you and they're going to know that you are the perfect puppy for them! They're going to have a big, big fenced in yard where you can run around free all you want! There won't be any other dogs around to make you feel nervous or defensive. Maybe they'll even have kids for you to play with. I know how much you love playing with kids :)

I know that you'll be scared for awhile, but remember how fast you warmed up to us? Someone is going to bring you home to love, I just know it. I bet they'll buy you a new teddy bear too! Sorry I wasn't able to get you one before you had to leave :(

Please don't be sad Lucky, I love you so much. And I'm so, so sorry.

Love forever,
Mommy.

1 comment:

Coletters said...

I know how hard it is to give up a puppy. I stll miss my little Rico Sanchez.My only comfort is knowing he went to a really good home, and I'm sure that Lucky will too.