Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reasons why..

These reasons (in order for the most part) are the reason I hardly ever blog anymore.

*Fishville
*Farmtown
*Tikifarm
*Sorority Life

GOSH DARN YOU, FACEBOOK!!!!!!!
(only teasing, I actually love you FB)

You would think that after staring at a computer for 8+ hours a day at work, the last thing I would want to do is go home and stare at yet another computer. I guess there's just something about sitting in your underwear at your own home playing computer games! (just kidding about the underwear part. it's 60 degrees in my house.. clothes are practically a necessity)

Well anyways, I am going to try harder to blog more. I could do it at work too, but we've been very busy lately. Plus whenever I think about something to blog about, I want to add pictures and I can't do that at work.

No comments: