Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Routine

Whenever I have a day off from work, my morning routine gets very messed up. You see, when I get to work the first thing I do is log onto my computer and get my drawer out.
If there are no customers at the time, then I..

1. Check my work email - not that's theres usually anything important
2. Check my hotmail email - not anything important there either. except bills :(
3. Check my 5 favorite baby blogs :)
4. Check my other friend's blogs
5. Check my bank account
6. Check Joe's bank account

And then, and ONLY then am I able to really start my day. If the morning is hectic and there's people here bugging me that shouldn't be.. it's just a bad start to the day, lol. What weird habits I have!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Who's bugging you that shouldn't be??

Nikki* said...

customers, lol

Unknown said...

This is too funny! I do the exact same thing! I like to get my coffee, check my work email, then check my hotmail, facebook and my blogs before anyone bothers me in the morning! If I can get through that without interruption then I'm a happy girl.