Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back from the dead.

I promise that I am still alive! And I do still remember how to blog.. I just, well I haven't. I can't promise that I'll be any better about doing it from now on either. But I'm sure you already knew that :)

So.. what to write?

Ah yes, my last post was about trying to get pregnant. Well.. I got pregnant. And then we lost the baby 8 weeks later. It was unexpected but expected at the same time. Thankfully I have some absolutely amazing friends and family (not to mention my adoring husband) who have helped me through this. There's not really much that I want to say about it now.. but I had started a blog for my sweet little baby if you are interested my story at all.

www.mamaslittlesprout.blogspot.com

Please don't feel like you have to though! Miscarriages happen to so many people and I've accepted that. I'm hoping that I'll be able to report that God has helped us get pregnant again soon. But for now.. we'll just keep on truckin'.

Phew.. I wasn't expecting to get emotional about writing that. I'll give a shot at this blogging thing again soon. Promise.

No comments: