Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nikki's horrible, rotten, no good day.

Today.

Today is one of those days.

I got to work this morning and our auditor was here. On one hand I was happy because I was glad to finally get it out of the way - and on the other hand, it's always stressful. To put it this way - I've already had to call my husband crying once.

Then to make matters worse - we had our health assesment today. Not only did I get to see it put on paper how much weight I've gained - but I also had to deal with a stupid brat who didn't know how to take blood! It took her about 10 minutes to actually find a vein and then another 5 minutes with the needle IN my arm trying to find it. Now I've had blood drawn alot lately and no one else has ever had any troubles! I'll be sure to post a picture of the Texas sized bruise that I'm sure I will have my arm.

I will be quite thankful when this day is over. I would like nothing more than to crawl into bed and sleep the rest of the afternoon away. :(

1 comment:

kristi noser said...

Nikki, you don't know me, I am a friend of Jessie's and your MIL's. Just wanted you to know when someone is drawing your blood, you are the boss. If they do a crap job, demand someone else. Better than a huge bruise. Just say no. :)