Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stressed to the max.

I feel like my life is just a complete and utter mess right now.
Joe's been jobless for a month now.. and for some reason, I'm the only one stressing about it.
I'm not going to lie and say it hasn't been nice to have him home. He's gotten so much yard/house work done.. stuff that we've been saying we wanted to do forever, but never had the time.
But now it's really starting to get to me. All I do is worry about money. Which probably isn't the healthiest thing to do.. but how could I not?!
I feel bad because I've been very crabby and irritiable with Joe, and alot of the time it's not even his fault! I just come home from work completely worn out and tired, and he's the only one there for me to yell at. :(
I know that things are bound to get better.. but when???

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I understand completely nikki... it definitely takes time to adjust to the hubby being home. the stress phase will go away after a while but it sure is hard while its there! i miss you!