Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't Wait!

I can't wait to go home tonight.. curl up on the couch with a nice plate of dinner (made by my lovely husband) and watch BONES!! Yay, I really can't wait!! I'm so mad that the 5th season doesn't come out on DVD until October 5th. I always like to buy the previous season and catch up before it comes back on TV. But don't worry, I remember exactly what happened the last episode of last season!! :)



Seriously, how could you not love these 2 together! Jeez, what was Bones thinking telling Booth no?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Bones too!!! I've been very excited for tonight for a long time now! :) Basically since they ended the last season. Booth and Bones are made for each other. Why can't they just figure it out already and get it on!!

Nikki* said...

I KNOW!! It's going to happen, it just has too. I wasn't surprised when Booth told Bones he loved her last season, but it was just like wow.. he finally said it!! Then she had to be stupid and not realize that they are AMAZING for each other.. gr! Can't wait to see more of this season :)