Saturday, August 6, 2011

The night I stayed out until 4am.

That would be Thursday night.

That would also make me an idiot, because it is now Saturday and I still haven't caught up on my sleep!

Thursday my friends play volleyball on a bar league. It's Sami, Petey, Jeffrey, Michael, Dustin, Alli, Kayla & Kirky. So I always go to North Hudson to watch them, and then we usually grab dinner and a few drinks at Kozy. Joe doesn't ever come with because "sports aren't his thing". Dummy, it's not about the sports.. it's about friends and having a good time. But whatever!

So we got to Kozy around 9:00 and ordered some food and drinks. After everyone finished, they decided to call it an early night and go home. Except me, Mike & Kirk. So we headed down the road to Starr's Bar for awhile. We each had 3 or 4 more drinks, played some dice and took some shots. Scott was trying to get us to come over, and I kept hesitating because I reallly needed to go home and sleep. It was already well past my bedtime. But then he said we could go swimming, and really how could I turn that down? :) So around 1:00 we went to Scott's house. It was me, Mike, Kirky, Scott and Kirk's brother, Ryan. We weren't there 10 minutes before all of us jumped in the pool! It was really fun :) There was a little bit of drunken drama between Kirk and Ryan, but we just let them fight it out while we kicked back on the deck with a beer :) Finally I checked my phone and realized it was 3:00 and I needed to get up in 3 hours! I really didn't want to, but I ended up taking Kirk and Ryan back home to North Hudson and then went home. It was a very long ride with a soaking wet dress!

I got home at 4:00 and got exactly 2 hours of sleep.

Then yesterday at work my manager bought me a 5 hour energy :) She also told me that I wasn't allowed to partake in Thirsty Thursday's anymore and she was going to call me at 10:00 to make sure I was home in bed every Thursday. I guess I do like my work girls here sometimes :)

I went grocery shopping after work yesterday, but spent the rest of the night relaxing with my Little House on the Prairie books.. it was very nice :)

Now 5 more hours of work, and I can go home and help my baby boy with our pool deck!!

Have a great weekend! :D

No comments: