Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Party = success

Last Saturday Joe and I had a big blowout bash at our house. We got 2 kegs, roasted a 135 lb piggy and 200 years of corn. We think we invited about 100 people, and roughly half showed up. Not bad, not bad. I know how busy most people are on the weekends in the summer, so I was happy with the turnout!

We tapped the first keg at 3:30 on Saturday, and finished off the second one at 6:00am on Sunday.

I'm not saying I could do this every weekend.. but it really was alot of fun to have so many people over at our house.

Our pool and deck were broken in good for the first time by about 12 children :) Poor kids, we haven't hooked up the heater yet and the pool was only 74 degrees! There was lots of shivering children running around my yard after that!

But never fear, we had a HUGE bonfire to warm them right up!

I sure do love summer!

So what do you think.. should we make it an annual thing?

Would you people come to my parties? ;)

No comments: