Monday, November 9, 2009

Just a little boring.

Sometimes I feel like I lead the most boring life ever. Not that I'm not happy with my life right now! Just bored sometimes. Me and Joe are working on it though :)
Anyways, I thought I'd share my weekend!
Friday both Joe and I got done with work around 4:00. I thought that he was coming home right after, but he ended up going over to Jake's house for awhile. (Jake's been down in Plattville and school, so we haven't seen him since he left home in August!) Since the boys all had plans to drink themselves silly (do they ever do anything else?) I decided to go and hang out with my fabulous best friend, Kurt :) It's been way too long since we've actually hung out.. so it was very nice! I came home around 11:00 and got a terrible, terrible headache so I went right to bed.. and sadly still woke up with the headache Saturday morning :(
Saturday I spent most of the morning in bed watching Bones until my headache went away, then I got up and took a shower. The boys were going to finally kill the neon! I don't even know if I should begin the story of the neon.. :/ Oh well, what else am I gona write about.. right?!
The neon was originally Doug's. (Keith's brother) He messed up the passenger door and thought it needed some major engine work, and he didn't want to deal with it anymore. That's when my lovely husband purchased the car for $200. Joe fixed up the door and put in a new altenator and drove the car for about a year, maybe a little longer. Joe is constantly buying and selling cars though, so when he found a better car he sold the neon to Dylan for a case of beer. Dylan pretty much beat the car to shit and they decided that they would just finish it off out at the sandpit. They took it off jumps and drove it right into the sandpit multiple times. Joe dropped a rotten pumpkin on it. And then another good one that shattered the windshield! The poor car, you should have seen it!! When they finally blew the motor, they all took out their guns and shot it. It was pretty fun to watch :)
Well, anyways.. that's the story of the neon for the most part. So that's what I did Saturday afternoon! Then me and Joe went to get dinner in New Richmond. (DQ, we're pretty fancy) Then we headed back to Roberts to help celebrate Cody's 21st at L&M's for a little bit. Poor Joe's tummy felt sick from his burger at DQ, so we called it a night pretty early.
Sunday we went over to my grandparents for my Aunt Melinda's birthday. It's been so long since everyone's been over to my Grandma & Grandpa's.. it was fun! My grandma makes an amazingggggg bonnie butter cake.. that was probably my favorite part of the day :) lol. After we left their house, we stopped at Blockbuster because I've been dying to watch Dukes of Hazzard for SO LONG! I finally had to rent it :) It was just as wonderful as I was expecting. Now if only I could find my copy that I know I have somewhere.. hmmm. Then I can watch it all I want!
Yep.. that was my weekend. :) Now it's Monday.. yay.

No comments: