Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tired out

I need to make some life adjustments here pretty soon.

I am just sick of being so dang tired all the time!

I'm sitting at my desk at work, knowing full well that if I put my head down for even a minute I will be out like a light.

It's a struggle to keep my eyes open, and it's starting to make my head hurt just trying to do so.

Everyone keeps telling me that the humidity has finally seeped back into the air.. maybe it will help to step outside. (Even though my "steps outside" usually just mean going to the bar to visit with Jesse and Gus quick.)

Any suggestions on how to wake myself up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You don't understand why you might be tired?Your lifestyle seems conducive to creating tiredness. Excessive drinking and staying up until early morning hours will do that to ya. (See your previous posts.)

Nikki* said...

I never said I didn't understand why I was tired. But thanks for your input. I'm sorry to say you must not know me though.. to think that I drink excessively. I'm all for having a good time with my friends, but to say I drink excessively is not true at all.