Saturday, September 10, 2011

Corie Mae

I woke up this morning and found out that a girl that I've been friends with since middle school was in a serious car accident last night.

I won't lie.. we haven't been good friends for quite some time. It was just one of those things where two people slowly drift apart. I don't regret it, or blame anyone.. it just happens. It's always like a little reunion when our paths happen to cross at the bar some nights. :)

So, with that being said.. I can't describe how sad I feel. I know people get in car accidents all the time, but to have it happen to someone who I have laugh, cried & stayed up all night talking with just makes it so hard.

CME* I love you and I KNOW that if anyone is strong enough to pull through this, IT IS YOU! Please know that I am sending every ounce of thoughts and prayers your way. Please get better soon. You have SO many people that love and care about you!

**All of us girls :)

No comments: