Thursday, September 22, 2011

The post where I complain about money..

..or lack thereof.

I knew it was going to happen. Joe is back to school full time. He's also going through the police academy and taking entry level firefighting classes as well.

And what do you know.. he has just exhausted his unemployment benefits. (their words, not mine)

Joe's going to work as much as he can in between school, homework, and trainings.. but it will probably only be 3 days a week at most.

We have a little bit of school money left, which I'm hoping will at least pay our mortgage for the time he's in school. But I'm still trying to figure out how the devil I'm going to pay all our bills with just my paycheck! Oiy.

I'm pretty cool headed about it now, but I'm sure I'll freak out sooner or later.

Oh well, things could be worse right.

I have a very loving husband and 3 beautiful puppers. Life has got to be good.. right? :)

No comments: