Saturday, June 13, 2009

A little privacy.. PLEASE?!




As you all know, I work at a bank. And one of my biggest pet peeves about customers here is when.. for example.. I'm helping a drive-thru customer and I have my closed sign up, but some person walks in the lobby thinking they're all high & mighty and drapes their skanky self all over my counter space!!!!!! It annoys the heck out of me!! Especially when I'm counting money back to myself. If it was your transaction that I was doing, would you want someone else watching me do it. NO! So back the heck away from my space until I tell you I'm ready to help you!!!! It's just plain rude. and annoying. and unfortunately it happens about 118 times a day. I really wish we could get those rope things that say "PLEASE WAIT HERE UNTIL NEXT AVAILABLE TELLER" or something like that. But of course, we probably never will. And so I will continue to be annoyed by stupid people.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

why,i believe i have a post just like this one! i concur