Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF.

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!! :)I'm very excited for my weekend. Tonight will be spent cleaning the house, then drinking & grilling w/ the boys, and then tomorrow morning we go up north! YAY! :)
Our first stop will of course be the rock that we carved our names in, then straight into Two Harbors. I know we'll for sure hit up Gooseberry & Splitrock, but I'm not sure what else we'll do tomorrow. Then Sunday we get on the boat at like 7:oo I think, and we'll fish for 8 hours. I hope we catch some!! Then back home Sunday night. It'll be a short little vacation.. but also a much needed one!

Today after work me, Molly and Mya went to the park :) Because I love to show Mya off (and she's not even my baby) I'll post some pictures, lol.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like a great weekend, Gooseberry is my favorite park up there!

Nikki* said...

Ours too :)
We've never been up there in the summer though, so I'm excited for that!