Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Life Thus Far..

Well howdy doody!
Let's cut to the chase.. me + blogs do not = happily ever after. But I'll try harder from now on.
Where the heck should I start........

I've been married for 9 months this coming Sunday. Holy crap, it seems weird that it's been that long already. Me and my hubby just bought a house a little over a month ago too. We now live in Hammond and I love it :) It's a 4 bedroom house on just about 2 acres.. which is just enough room to make my puppies giddy with excitment every time they race outside! As soon as I get Jessie to show me how to add pictures, then I'll post some :) I really do love our house though. It isn't huge, but it's big enough for us and maybe a couple kids when it's time :) which, if we're being honest, I think the time is here lol.

Alright let's see.. Marriage. Check. House. Check. Family?

My family consists of myself and wonderful husband, Joe. Also our babies: Max, Kylee, and Lucky. Max is a purebred Mini Dachshund, Kylee is a Chihuhaha/Dachshund Mix, and Lucky is a Staffordshire Terrier. I promise I'll put pictures of them up on here too :) We used to only have Max & Kylee until about 2 weeks ago when Joe saved Lucky from being put down. At first I said NO WAY to getting another dog, but now that we've had her for awhile, I love her. It's still very annoying to have so many dogs something. Mostly when we're sleeping (we need to get a king size bed) and this coming weekend we're going up North and usually my mom watches Max & Kylee for us, but I'd hate to have her watch all 3 dogs now because she has 2 dogs herself! So luckily this time she's just going to come stay at our house for a night. It's probably a treat for her to have a night to herself anyways :)

I'm very excited to go up north this weekend. It's going to be a much needed weekend away! Every year we go up to Two Harbors, MN and spend a couple days. It's going to be cool going up there in June this year because usually we go in September and it sure is pretty when all the leaves are changing, but it'll be nice to be up there in the beginning of Summer this time too.

Okay well it's almost time for my lunch break. Hope this satisfies you're hunger for blogging for a little while at least :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yay nikki! i enjoyed your blog mucho grande :)