Sunday, July 12, 2009

Night out at the island*

Last weekend (4th of July) the guys came home from tubing and informed me that we were going out to the island. I didn't have a choice, I was coming with. So I started getting ready and told them to pack up the boat. Roughly 2 hours later we were leaving and Joe decided to inform me that they got nothing ready. We had no chairs, no tent, no food, no firewood. SWEET. so of course I was upset, and called them all mean names. We stayed out there for a couple hours and got bored (and cold w/ no fire) so we came home!

Then this weekend we decided to try it again! It was just me, Joe and Dylan so it was pretty fun :) It kind of sucked because the island was DEAD! There were only a couple fires over on the rich side and we tried to go visit but they were all old and not very sociable. So we just hung out at our fire. Nothing special, just a night away from home :) I wish we could have stayed out on the river today and fished, but we had to get home to the puppies. Poor, poor puppies were kenneled for a looong time! They still love me though :)




No comments: