Wednesday, July 1, 2009

T-ball Love :)

Last night I got to spend a very fun night with my mom and Benny! :)
Benny is one of my moms daycare kids. I should mention that I was told awhile ago that Benny no longer goes by "Benny" or "Ben", but just Bennett. That made me a little sad.. but little does the child know.. he'll always be my little Benny boy :)
But anyways, yesterday my mom and Benny picked me up from work and we went and had dinner at Noodles :) It was very scrumptious! I even tried something new.. which never happens. Then we headed over to Benny's last t-ball game. It was so cute seeing them play :) I haven't watched a t-ball game for a looong time. I was kind of sad because I guess 2 of my little cousins play ball in Woodbury too, but they play during the day. It would have been way cool if I could have watched all 3 little guys play!
I promised Benny I wouldn't take any pictures of him when he was playing.. but the kid is 5 and I'm 20.. so obviously I over ruled that one!

Each inning they let 6 batters hit. The last batter is always the "homerun hitter". Benny got to be the homerun hitter last night!

He's so cute, he kept waving and giving us thumbs up signs when he was in the outfield. He even ran over to where we were sitting twice because he wanted to know what we were eating, lol.

The little guy standing on 3rd :) The other picture I have like this one, he's picking his nose, so I though this one was better!

No comments: