Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ode To Jessie


Okay, well it's not really an ode because I'm not good at rhyming.


I just wanted to say that I am quite a sad girl because my fabulous friend, Jessie, isn't going to work with me anymore :(

This makes me quite sad, you see, because I have worked with Jessie at BOTH my jobs that I've had. And now she just left me! She left me! How dare she!


just kidding :)


I'm very happy that she has found a new job. And plus she gets to work with JW, so I bet she's extra happy!


Anyways, just wanted to let her know how much I'm going to miss working right next to her everyday! I will miss our hand holding, hugging and butt pinching all the time. (this is something I've gotten quite used to!) But I know that I'll still see her alot, and plus she'll email me every single day.. obviously. :)


I LOVE YOU JESSIE JEWELL ARCO!!
good luck friend! :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i love you nikkipants! i miss you a super huge amount too!