Monday, July 6, 2009

Whodunit??

It's actually quite a funny story about how I came across this broken window.
Friday night I was waiting for the boys to get home and for Colette and Molly to come over. There had been fireworks going off around the neighborhood for a couple hours and my dogs are TERRIFIED! Well just Lucky & Kylee, but that's enough to drive me crazy. So anyways Colette had just got here and we went inside the house and I realized that Kylee wasn't in here. So I kind of tried looking for her, I looked in every bedroom and called around outside but still couldn't find her. I let it go a little while and then I decided to check the basement again. Since I was down there, I figured I'd go out the sliding door and check the side of the house. I pull back the curtain and WAM, the glass is all spidery (it didn't happen just then, it just scared me) I don't know why is scared me so bad but for some reason I thought someone was standing outside the door. funny, right? :) lol
Anyways, I blamed Joe because he had just mowed the lawn and I thought that he spit up a rock or something.
Turns out it wasn't him, and we still don't know what happened. We thought maybe it was a neighbor boy playing baseball or something.. but that's a pretty long pitch so I duno.
It will officially be the first thing we'll have to fix in our house. YAY! well not yay, but still. :)



OH yea, and in case you're wondering.. Kylee had been hiding in the spare bedroom under the bed the whole time. poor scared puppy :(

No comments: