Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogworthy

I had the whole day off today, so I decided to go have lunch w/ my wonderful husband at work :) Really, there's nothing better than sitting on dirty, greasy old lawn chairs in a dirty, greasy old shop w/ my dirty, greasy husband! (I swear that wasn't sarcastic at all!!) lol anyways, we had a very nice lunch together. I got a great big hug from Robbie, who 2 seconds after we hugged, told me that he was covered in goose poop (cooooool)

Then after lunch I went and shopped around a little in Stillwater. When I was at Target I realized I had a craving for one of their pretzels (I know I just had lunch, but it's my day off and I can do what I want!) so I stopped in the food court and bought a cheddar pretzel. But then I walked past the cold case and I saw this deeeeelicious looking fruit & yogurt parfait. Yep, I bought that too. Then decided I needed something to drink and bought a mango smoothie. Don't worry, I was thinking that I was a pig too but I just didn't care! I've never had a better pretzel OR fruit & yogurt parfait. They were so good!!!

That's pretty much all I wanted to say :)

No comments: