Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is it 5:00 yet?

For some reason, this day is just dragging on. It doesn't help that it's super slow today & I don't have anything to do to make the time pass faster :( Usually I have something to look forward to on Wednesdays, but this something (someone) hasn't come in yet, lol.

Tonight my family is going to come over to carve pumpkins :) I'm excited for that!! I think it might be a little tricky trying to fit 6 people & 6 pumpkins into one area in our house, but we'll try to make it work! Usually we do it over at my parents house because they have the garage heated, so there's lots of space for us to work! But Kory & Monica (his girlfriend) wanted to come over to our house, so I was okay with that! Plus the puppies will like having company :)

Only 1 hour & 2 minutes.. (that's quite a lie because I know I won't get out right at 5:00. but a girl can dream!)

No comments: