Monday, October 12, 2009

Modifications

I feel like I haven't had anything to blog about lately. Or maybe I have.. I just don't think it seems blog-worthy? I don't know.
Anyways, me and Joseph had a very lazy weekend, but we ended up getting lots done around my house! I have so many freakin' pictures and stuff, but I hate hanging them on the wall (apparently I suck at it) so I've just been putting off doing it. Well Joe has been bugging me to clean the entry way and while I was doing that I found all the pictures and stuff that had been up in the apartment. I decided to take a stab at making my house pretty then :)


I found the shelves for the little book case, so I finally organized our movies!
I changed a lightbulb that had been out since I put up the light when we moved in, lol
I organized my little corner shelf AND hung up 2 pictures!
I hung up my 2 little chefs :) I love those little chefs.
Ahh, and this is my new favorite thing! I got it at Kohl's yesterday. The candles are pumpkin spice, carmel pecan and sugar cookie. They smell sooo good.

I'm aware that it doesn't look like much, but I feel good about it :)

No comments: