Friday, October 16, 2009

Things That Make Me Feel Good*

( not in any special order )

*Snuggling on the couch w/ all 3 puppies and husband. in front of the fireplace :) :)
*Having your friend call "just to check up on you" because he knew you had a really rotten night the night before.
*Getting a very sweet email from your husband right when you get to work.
*When your lovliest friend brings your "daughter" to see you at work, just because! :)
*Almond Joy's. (even if it's CHEATING!)
*Getting your first Caramel Apple Spice of the season at Starbucks. maannyyyyy more to come I'm sure!
*Fuzzy socks.
*My husband. My husband. My husband. <3

That's all I got for now. It's hard to think of good things when you're head is pounding hard enough to be heard by bystanders. I tried though :)

No comments: