Friday, November 19, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

My birthday week has almost come to end.. but what fun was had!

Monday night I babysat, and made some extra money to go out with :)

On my actual birthday (Tuesday) I worked until about 11:00 and then Joe met me up here and we went to MOA! Now, my husband is not the shopping type.. so I think the only reason he agreed was because it was my birthday. Which is fine with me :) We spent about 3 hours just walking around the mall, it was very much fun! Joe got me some new perfume from Victoria's Secret for my birthday and he also traded in his biggest deer hide and let me keep the coupon to go pick something out for myself later. New warm pair of mittens here I come!! :) So we got home from MOA and pretty much just got changed and ready to head out to JJ's for dinner & bingo! It was me, Joe, Erin, my mom, dad, Derrick, Dilly Bar & Jake. Dinner was delicious and bingo was fun as always! Except I didn't win :( but oh well. My bar boys weren't there, but Amybar was.. so that was good enough for me :) Oh I forgot my lovey, Sami even came out for a little bit after her volleyball practice. I love this girl :) I think we left the bar around 11:30 and I stayed up for one more drink with the boys at home then went to bed since I had to work at 8:45 on Wednesday!

Wednesday royally sucked at work, because Monday night I started getting a cold and by Wednesday morning it was just awful. I had the worst sore throat and stuffy nose. It was really no fun. I worked until 5:00 and then went over to Joe's mom for my birthday dinner at their house. Steak, potatoes & veggies.. SO DELICIOUS!! But needless to say, after that I was ready to go home and pass out. Which is exactly what I did :) I guess Joe left to sleep somewhere else in the middle of the night because he said I was whining in my sleep. Sheesh boy, it's not my fault I'm a baby when I'm sick! lol

Thursday I felt a little better, but I still would much rather have been at home in bed. I got home from work around 6:30 and Joseph had dinner mostly ready and we ate dinner and watched Bones in bed!

Today is FINALLY Friday and I get to go out w/ my bestest ever friend, Amanda Jane Miller!! It has been WAY too long since I've seen her :( We are going to go out to the Outpost for some good ol' quality drinking time! I can't wait!! On that same note, it is my first weekend in the last couple months that I don't get to see Sami.. I'm going to miss her! But I'm glad she's going to LAX to visit her friends.

Saturday is work and nothing else planned so far. Spending some time to myself since the boy will be hunting!

Sunday.. BIG GAME. Oh boy, I'm a little nervous :/

Monday.. work.

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.. NO WORK!!

Thursday is Turkey day.. my favorite day of the year :) :)

Friday & Saturday.. back to work!

No comments: