Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday already????

I'm really wishing it wasn't Monday morning already :(
I had another great weekend, and was sad to see it end so soon!

Friday I got done w/ work at 3:00 and went home to try and take a nap. Well, the nap didn't happen.. which is okay because I wasn't as tired as I thought when I was at work. (Weird that I perk up the second I leave work, right??) So I putzed around the house a little bit. Got some much needed laundry done! Then around 7:00 my once bestest ever friend, Abby came over. It was soo nice to see her! I feel like it's been years & years. (Sadly, it probably has.) We sat in my living room talking for about an hour before Samantha Jane decided to get her ass to my house. Then we all headed out to JJ's. What a GREAT, GREAT time we had! We talked, we ate, we drank, we danced.. it was so much fun! Not going to lie, I haven't been that drunk in quite awhile. Which made it all the more fun of course :) We got home around 3:00am and I made the mistake of laying down in my bed and after that there was no getting up :( lol my feet hurt so bad from dancing in heels, and I was just exhausted. So instead of holing up w/ my girls downstairs in bed, I slept in my own bed. Abby left pretty much right away and me and Sami fell back asleep until Joseph came down and told us breakfast was made :) Honestly, the thought of food made me want to gag, and all I could think about was a Bloody Mary. For some reason, I thought that could cure all my ailments, lol. Which it did.. for awhile!

After Sami left Saturday morning, I crawled back into bed w/ Joseph and slept for a looong time. Then Joe had to go to my parents to help with my brother's truck and curled up on the couch with puppies and watched Dawson's Creek. Sami kept calling me while she was at work and telling me how she just wanted to die because she was so hung over, lol. Made me laugh a little bit! By about 7:00 I was bored and ready to go out again, but Sami was working until 10:00 and I didn't really have much else to do. So I just waited for Joe to get home and we ate Chipotle and went to bed :)

Sunday morning (ahem.. afternoon) I woke up at 12:01 and raced upstairs to turn the Vikes on. What a sad game.. again. After the game we went over to my parents so Joe could do Kory's brakes, and then we went to MONGOLIAN for dinner. YUM!!! So delicious. Almost made me forget about the game. We got back to my parents and Sami told me she was meeting a blind date at Seasons and she wanted me there for moral support. So me and Joe sat w/ Stevie and had one beer and spied on Sami. Oh what fun :) I'm still waiting to here the details on the date. He was cute & they laughed alot, so I hope it went well!!

Now it's Monday and I'm oh so sad about it. Can't it be Saturday again???

TOMORROW is my BIRTHDAY though!! yay!! :)

No comments: