Friday, November 12, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

What a very, very long work week it has been already! I'm so glad it's Friday and I have the weekend off :)

Last night I worked until 6:00 and then met Sami, her brother Matt, and Mike at Seasons Tavern for a "few" drinks. Her sister works there too, and it was so much fun to hang out w/ all of them. They were like a second family to me so long ago and it was great to see them! Unfortunately, a few beers turned into 11:00 and me realizing it was much past my bedtime. :(

So I went home and got to help Joe package venison from his deer he got that night! I was excited about the deer part, not the me cleaning & packaging it part at 11:30 at night when I should have been sleeping a long time ago lol. But it's always my job, so I did it :)

I'm supposed to be done at 3:00 today, so the plan is to go home and take a nap and get ready for a night w/ my girls, Sami & Abby!! I'm so excited to have all 3 of us together again. It's been wayyy too long :) Not even sure what we're doing yet, but I know it'll be fun :)

Hope everyone has a fun & safe weekend!

No comments: