Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekend Fun!

My work weeks are usually so boring that I really live for the weekends! Now granted, sometimes my weekends are really boring too.. but still, it means no work! Let's see if I can remember when I did last weekend...

Friday night I was supposed to work until 5:00, but ended up not getting out until about 6:00. Originally I was going to go home and relax w/ the house to myself. (Joe was going to be at my parents all night helping dad w/ Kory's car) But then a certain someone talked me into going to Hammond for a little bit. SO I called up Sami G and said that we should go out tonight for a little bit. Once she agreed, I convinced Mike & Scott to come hang out w/ us too. :) We all met in Hammond around 8:00 and drank at the Sports Bar for quite awhile. (By the way, certain someone wasn't even there. jerk.) Me, Mike & Scott played darts (Sami just made fun of me the whole time.. bitch) and then we all played a couple games of dice. I will tell you true love right here.. Sami lost the last dice game & I took her shot of JD for her. Honestly, that's love baby. We decided it was time to move along, so we set out to walk to the Hotel, but ended up at Ras' instead. $5 Ladies Night for Sam & me :) It was a very good night. Drank toooo much, stayed up toooo late.. AND unfortunately ruined my new cell phone :( I shouldn't say ruined, because I'm pretty sure after a couple more days in a bag of rice it'll be good to go. But still frustrating nonetheless.

Saturday may have been the longest day EVER. I was just dead off my feet. Had to get up at 6:30 for work, then spent the rest of the day w/ my mama shopping. I got home around 6:00 or 7:00 and little Sami G, who had napped the whole afternoon was ready to go out.. me, who had only gotten about 10 hours of sleep all week was in no mood to go party more lol. So I passed out around 8:00 and didn't get up until 9:00 the next morning. Sure felt good :)

Sundays are always my favorite day of the week. FOOTBALL!!! :) :) I had a couple hours to myself in the morning while Joe still slept, and then went hunting. So I cleaned the house and watched some 90210 until around noon. Then I got to watch the Vikings WIN!! It's about damn time. Never once did I lose faith in my beloved Vikes.. but it sure gets discourging to watch them lose every week :( So that was a good end to my weekend!

Now it's Tuesday.. which means BINGO night! :) Let's hope I win some mooooola! $$$

No comments: