Friday, August 28, 2009

....

Sometimes I really miss Joseph :(
I hate that he doesn't get home until 9:00 most nights. I'm so lame and am pretty much in bed at 9:00, so we hardly get time to see each other! Except on the weekends.. so I guess I'm really glad it's Friday!! yay :)
Not next week, but the week after that is our 1 year anniversary. We both have vacation time to use so we're going to take the whole week off :) We have absolutely nothing planned (well, I don't.. he keeps saying that he has surprises for me) It'll just be so nice to have a week off. I don't think either one of us has had that much time off since our wedding.. a year ago!
I keep yawning and it makes my eyes water and that makes it hard to look at the computer. I think I need more sleep.
Only 9 more hours of work........
Have a good day my fellow bloggers.

No comments: