Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crabby sleeper.

So last night I went to bed around 11:00. Joe was still out in the living room watching TV. I was really tired, probably because I took a nap from 8:30-9:30 before Joe got home. Sadly this is what time my husband gets home every night :( Anyways, an hour nap just wasn't long enough! Well when Joe got home we ate dinner on the couch and watched The OC (thanks Jessie!!). And theeennnn at 11:00 I went to bed. I was excited because I had the window wide open and the fan on AND it was thunder & lightning! :) PERFECT sleeping weather!

I fell fast asleep...

Until.. 2:00 when I woke up to a dog being repeatedly thrown at me. What the heck! I roll over and I couldn't tell if Joe was all the way awake but OH BOY was he crabby! Him and Lucky were fighting for a decent spot on the bed *if anyone knows of a King size bed for sale, please let me know!!!!!!*

I didn't feel like dealing with crabby sleepers so I scooped Kylee up and was just going to sleep out on the couch. Well of course Max & Lucky would want to come too! So instead of us being all squished in our bed. I was squished will all of them (minus the husband) on the couch!! I slept surprisingly well, until Lucky woke me up w/ her big puppy kisses.. so I guess it all turned out okay.

When I went to talk to Joe in the morning, I sat down on the bed and he rolled over, looked at me and said "what do you want?" (he said it jokingly, just so you know) So I said "I want you to thank me for taking all 3 dogs and sleeping on the couch just because you were a little crabby!"

Do ya wana know his response?!

He says "Well you should have done it sooner."

Ooh what a crabby pants Joseph was this morning!!

I just said "okay dear, have a good day" and then left. Boy, oh boy do I love this man. :)

No comments: