Saturday, August 22, 2009

A perfect Saturday.. :)

Today was just a perfect day! Me, Joe and Dylan left the house around 11:00 to go to the truck & tractor pull in Roberts. We got there a little too early, but that's alright. I had no idea it was going to be SO hot out today, so I wore jeans and a tank top. I got ridiculously burnt, which sucks pretty bad right now. Joe wanted to pull his truck and by the time 6:00 rolled around we were both just exhausted from sitting outside in the sun drinking all day, so we were very happy when it was FINALLY Joe's class to pull.. and then we got to go home :) I made Joe put lotion all over my back and shoulders right when we got home. My face resembles a tomato now :( but it was still lots of fun! Now Joe is in bed sleeping, and I'm sitting in the living room watching Beer Fest with Dylan and Jake. Tomorrow afternoon we're going over to my mom's house for my Grandma and cousins' birthday.. I'm very excited to spend a Sunday with my whole family! It's been too long! Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post from Sunday :)



My lover and I :)
The Midget Mazda.. how preceious!
Joseph's truck.
The perfect ending to a perfect day :)
.. can you tell how sunkissed I am?

No comments: