Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday w/ the family!

It was such a gorgeous day today! :) I woke up this morning and decided that I would love to spend all day in the sun again. Plus I was up for anything that got me away from Joe constantly telling me I make a really cute raccoon. (I had sunglasses on all day yesterday.. hence the raccoon eyes sunburn) So I went outside around 9:00 and I washed my car! :) I was all proud and happy.. but then when I took it for a spin to help it dry faster, I hit THREE bugs. Probably more, but those were the only really gooey ones I heard hit my windshield :( I was not happy! But oh well, that's the reason I didn't pay for a carwash, lol. So after I washed my car, I tried laying down in the yard but I got bored doing that real fast. I knew the house needed to be cleaned inside, I just really didn't want to go in :( So I weeded a couple of my gardens, ran the 4 wheeler around the yard for the dogs thennnn came inside to clean. YAY, not. Needed to be done real bad though! Around 2:00 me, Joe and Max (Joe "snuck" Max in the car with him) left to go to my parents. We celebrated my Grandma's birthday.. which was today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! :) And my little cousin Marya's. It was nice to have everyone together at my parents again. Sometimes I wish that all my family could get together more often :( anyways, that was just a perfect ending to a wonderful weekend. Hope that everyone else had a good weekend as well!

We've almost been married a YEAR! :)
Kory & Max
Damani after he got done swimming.
My little couins :: Shea, Marya, Dallas, Riley, Damani
Me & my mama :)

No comments: