Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bling Bling

Last Thursday I somehow broke my wedding ring.. don't really know how. I totally bent one of the prongs that holds my center diamond in place. Joe made me take the ring off so I didn't lose the diamond (of course this made sense, but it made me sad to not be able to wear it) So Friday I left work early (can you believe it?!) and me and Joe dropped our rings off at Shane Co. We had to go the whole weekend without our rings! It was really weird. I'm not a jewlery type person, so I didn't have any other rings I could put on that finger just for the time being either. Anyways, I went to pick up the rings last night after work, and it's just amazing how shiny and beautiful they are! They sure got dirty after a year. I know this is kind of a stupid blog, but I'm awfully excited about my "new" bling :) :) that's all!

No comments: