Sunday, September 6, 2009

DAY ONE :) :)

Not going to lie.. it feels amazing to know that I don't have to go to work for 7 more days! Yesterday I had to work until 2:o0, then I went home and me and Joe went to Walmart so he could buy some ammo for his pellet guns, so he can "shoot those little gopher bastards finally". His words, not mine! Then we ate at the Chinese place in NR (Joe's favorite, I think it's disgusting, lol) We got home and laid on the couch watching The OC for a couple hours, then decided that we had wayyy too much cardboard waiting to be burned. So we had ourselves a little fire :) Then came back in, watched some more OC, and went to bed :) It was a very relaxing evening.
I woke up this morning around 9:o0 and did some stuff around the house. I knew Joe wouldn't be up for like 2 more hours, so I did some cleaning & laundry. Finally Joe woke up and we took a shower and got ready to go to the STATE FAIR! yay, I've been waiting so long!!!!! We were only there for like 2 hours, but I swear it felt like 20 lol. We were kind of on a budget, but we still got to get everything we wanted too! There were cheese curds, root beer, giant pickles, mini donuts, pork chops, bacon.. probably some more too, but I'm still too full to think about food! Anyways, we're home now and getting ready to relax on the couch again :) Tomorrow is our actual anniversary and I still don't think we've actually decided what we're going to do! I'll let you guys know tomorrow though :)


Me & the loverrr*
The one decent picture I have of me and my Lucky girl :)
STATE FAIR!!
In the pig barn.. my favorite spot :)
Almost time to leave :(
We always cheat & park at Joe's dads work, which is about a mile away from the fairground. To get there we have to cross a railroad track. The 5 years that we've gone, we've NEVER come across a train. Well, this time we did :) 


No comments: