Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meet.. Frank :)

Joe walks in from work last night carrying a little white box. He tells me to open it and see what's inside.
Okay people, this is your evil husband who loves playing tricks on you.. are you going to open the box?! NO.
Well, he assures me it's nothing that will hurt me, so I slowly start to pick up the box and open it.. at which point he yells out.. BE CAREFUL!
What the hell, I didn't want to open it now!
So I made him open it for me verrrry carefully.

Guess what was in there?!

It was Frank :)

Frank is a little baby snapping turtle and he is oh so cute!
The landscaping boys at Joe's work were out mowing yesterday and said they saw tons of the little critters running around. They must have just hatched or something. So Tony scooped up a couple and Joe brought one home for me. Isn't he darling? :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I used to have a little baby snapping turtle but of course released it when it got a little bigger.