Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Blues. :(

I think that most will agree with me that conversation is the key to any relationship. Whether it be a personal.. oooor work related. And when I say that conversation is the key.. I do not mean that you should follow me around all day and tell me how I'm supposed to be doing things, or what is considered to be the "right way". I've been doing this for a year and a half. I KNOW HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!!!!!!! If you think I'm doing something wrong, then feel free to tell me, please! (though I know I'm not) When I come to work I leave my 3 dogs at home.. I do not need another following me around at work all day. Let me do my shit. Get out of my way. Please.

Thanks,
from 2 people. (feel free to add if you'd like MT.)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

oooo, who should i guess? bz or tg?

Nikki* said...

um.. bz for the most part.

Rachel said...

i think you do everything perfectly!

Nikki* said...

lol thanks Rachel :)