Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vino in the Valley

My sweet, sweet husband.. bless his heart.. gave me a 20 minute timeframe to blog. Got to love the man. We've been spending every waking.. & sleeping.. second with each other. He said he's been missing the rocket though so he'd take it out for a spin while I blogged. :) When we started planning out our vacation time together, he told me there was a place he wanted to take me for dinner, but it was only open on Thursdays & Saturdays. So he said we would have our special anniversary dinner on Thursday instead of Monday. He wouldn't tell me anything about it. His one clue to me was that it was in Wisconsin. I guess if I would have really thought about it I could have maybe guessed it, but still not really. Anyways, he ended up taking me to Vino in the Vally down by Ellsworth. It had to be in Wisconsin, because I can only drink with him in Wisconsin. (only 65 more days.. *sigh*) The place was just gorgeous! I definitely recommend it to everyone! It's a little pricey, but I swear it's worth every penny. The food was sooo good, and we polished off a bottle of great wine with ease. (plus bought 2 more for home) I got a dozen beautiful red roses, and a card that made me cry right in the middle of dinner. It was a perfect evening spent with the man I love more than anything in the world!!





No comments: