Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 2!

Yesterday morning we woke up and I didn't feel good at all and decided we weren't ready to get up yet, so we laid in bed for another couples hours watching The OC :) then we got up and Joe asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and I said.. PERKINS! So we went to Perkins and it was just delicious :) After breakfast (and pie) we headed out to Woodbury to go to Best Buy. I had $65 to spend there, and we needed the 4th season of OC so that seemed like a good place to go! It didn't so much seem like a good place to go when we walked out with $500 worth of Best Buy stuff. :/ We bought a new TV for our bedroom! There's not really a way to rearrange our room so that I don't have to lay on my side to see the TV. I have a really bad shoulder, so I never want to watch TV in bed.. but Joe always does. So he said we could buy a new TV! It's nice having a little flat screen right across from our bed :) That's pretty much where we spent the rest of the day too, lol. I started getting restless around 7:30 though, so we went in to Hudson to get some ice cream and shop at Walmart for a little bit. I had to buy batteries for the kick-ass cooler I got my sweet husband :) We spent the whole day being pretty lazy because I felt like shit, but it was still lovely. Thursday is the day we're going out for our special anniversary dinner. (something about the place he really wanted to take me not being open on Monday.) so I'll be looking forward to that!! Today I think we're going to go to Cady Cheese with my parents :)




No comments: