Thursday, August 26, 2010

Doggy don't.

Me and Joe were just standing out in the garage and a lady walks by walking 2 little dogs.

Well one dog decides to go doo-doo right in front on our yard (on the road) I kind of look away, out of respect for the lady. I know it's kind of embarrassing when your dog poops in front of people when you're on a walk. So I glanced back towards the road and she looks right at me. She then starts to pull the pooping dog along down the road.. but not before glancing back at me 2 more times!

Seriously, pick up your dogs crap! Especially when it's right in front of my driveway where I walk to get the mail AND especially because I watched you just saunter away, knowingly.

Major doggy don't, you stupid lady!

PS. I saw the poop pick-up bags dangling from her wrist. Good waste of money, huh lady?

No comments: