Saturday, August 7, 2010

NOT my fault.

It is NOT my fault that yes, we're a bank.. but no, we don't have butt loads of cash in our vault all the time. All I was saying was next time please call before wanting $10,000.

It is NOT my fault that the exchange rate on Canadian currency is so shitty. 10 minutes later maybe you finally realized that.

It is NOT my fault that someone got in line before you and you have to wait a second or two. Sorry to keep your precious Saturday from you. But please, kindly remember that work is the last place I would like to be on a Saturday.. so cut me a freakin' break!

Some things, yes, are my fault.

But those things I just mentioned.. no, that is just me doing my JOB.

So shove it up your butt, buddy(s).

2 comments:

Jessie said...

you tell them nikki!

Molly said...

Oh No Nikki! I take it you had a bad day at work! I SORRY!