Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun day babysitting!

I had a BLAST babysitting Nora, Addie & Grayson yesterday! When I first got there Nora and Addie were off playing by themselves, so I got handsome little Grayson all to my self for awhile :) when the girls decided they wanted to play with me too, we put Gray down for his nap and we went outside to play. I got our the basketball hoop and tried to teach the girls to play HORSE or PIG. That didn't go over so well, lol. They liked the idea of the animal names, but that's about it. We played outside for a little over an hour then went inside and got baby Grayson up. We ended up playing Hide & Seek forrrever. It was so much fun! I've never seen a 1 1/2 year old catch on so fast! We would tell him it was his turn to count and he'd stand in a corner with his eyes closed and count.. to 2. But hey, it was a good start! :) I only gave the kids 2 rooms, plus the kitchen to hide it, but surprisingly it didn't get old! I could tell the kids were worn out after a meltdown from each of them, so after Addie & Gray left me and Nora went on a little walk and spent the rest of the night curled up on the couch together. It was a very fun day :)



No comments: