Sunday, August 22, 2010

Never ending weekend

I woke up this morning and though "awh, man.. Sunday already? Where did the weekend go?!" and then I remembered that I have ALL next week off! YAYYYY!! It's like a never ending weekend. Well okay, it'll end in a week.. but that's not the point :) I'm going to babysit all day Tuesday, and go to a training for work on Thursday, but other than that I have nothing planned.. which feels great! I wish that Joe could spend the time with me too.. but I guess it's good that he's working :(
Well anyways, I guess I'll tell you about my weekend! Friday I had to work until 6:00, then I got to go babysit a cute baby boy!! :) I kind of wanted to go down to Pepperfest after, but nobody else wanted to go.. so I went out to Erin Corner's instead to see my BEST FRIEND. :) She threw her dad a surprise birthday party, and I crashed it at the end by eating all the leftover cupcakes and chips, haha. I hate that I don't get to see Amanda very much, I miss her! So I was glad I got to see her on Friday!
Saturday morning Joe had to work, so I went to the Pepperfest parade with Molly, Mya, Greg & Dawn. It was fun.. but I ate wayyy too much candy! The parade lasted 2 hours, and I pretty much left for home right after. Then me and Joe went over to Dylan's house for a little soiree :) His parents were having people over from Al's work.. so I got to eat lots of good food and beer! His co-workers didn't stay long, and after they left we all partook in a little Putirskis family fun :) First we played HORSE, which JP won. I think I convinced him that I won too, since he shot after me and I pretty much suck.. so he had a good chance at winning.. haha. Then we played kickball! Girls against boys.. soo much fun! Takes me back to my elementary days, playing kickball everyday at recess.. oh the good times we had! So after that everyone's all hot and sweaty, and what better way to cool down then to drink more beer??? Well I guess I found a better way.. I made Dilly Bar take me for a ride in the 'stang :) We went into Baldwin to get everyone smokes, and then we stopped at A&W to get me a root beer float. On our way back we drove past his neighbors house and they were having a huge party. Earlier in the day the same people were flying their little airplanes over and over and over the house and we were getting a little annoyed.. so, well.. we mooned them. haha but as me and Dylan were driving past their house we decided that we wanted a plane ride. What's the worst that could happen.. they'll say no?? So we dropped in and asked who the owner of this fine establishment was (yea, they're his neighbors, but he's never met them.. lol) The guy happened to be standing 2 feet from us, and Dylan asked if we could get a plane ride in and he said SURE! The guy was super, super nice. He took us up in his little 4 seater and we cruised around for about 10 minutes. It was soo fun! I haven't been a little plane like that forever! I guess Justin & Toni went over there right after we left and tried to get a ride, but we were the last ones they took up because it was getting dark. So that's cool, we just barely made it :) By the time we got back to Dylan's house, they were ready to go in and watch the Packer game so me and Joe just went home. Joe was tired and had to work in the morning, so I went down to Kozy around 10:30 and hung out with my mom until 1:00.. it was very fun! When I left the bar I decided I was hungry so I stopped at Taco Bell, came home and ate then went to bed. It was a great ending to a GREAT day!!!

No comments: