Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday blues.

I was so excited for this weekend.. but WHY?? I really don't know, because nothing went the way I wanted it too.

Friday night I got home from work around 6:30ish, and I was hoping Joe and Dylan would say they wanted to go out.. because I really wanted to go out! It was Heartland Days and I was ready to drink. Well Dylan wanted to go to the pull in Ellsworth, but me and Joe didn't want to because we knew it was going to rain. So instead Joe decides to go over to his friend Mike's house to help him with his go-cart. He tells me he won't be long and if I'm still awake (his never ending joke.. apparently he thinks I sleep too much) we can go to Hammond! I actually got alot done around the house, and I was dressed and ready when he got home. But did we do anything?? No. We just went to bed.

Saturday I guess Mike talked him into working, so I was on my own for most of the day. I asked Joe if he could be home by 3 or 4 at the latest so we could go to the truck pull, and he said okay. So I did some stuff around the house, and then went to Woodbury to do a little shopping. Didn't get too much, but returned a pair of jeans at AE. Oh but the best part.. I saw JESSIE JEWEL/ARCO. It was a very nice surprise to see my mrs. baby mama. I miss her quite terribly :( But anyways, I was on my way home and Kurt called and said him and Kyle were out at the shop and wanted to know if I wanted to stop by for awhile. Hard to say no to my best friend that I haven't talked to for almost 2 weeks!! :) Then I went home and me, Joe & Dilly Bar went to the truck pull. It was fun :) Dylan went home after to eat dinner and I just assumed he'd be back later and we would actually GO OUT. Nope. Joe fell asleep and I sat on my ass bored. I watched the Vikes win, that was about the best part of my night. I was just so mad, there's not many times I want to go out, and whenever I do, nobody else wants to go. It's not fair. I know I sound like a whiny 3 year old, but I don't care :)

Sunday was a good day. Thought maybe Joe would take me to the parade, but we got the house cleaned instead. Me moved our freezer into the basement, and brought a big china cabinet Grandma gave us into the kitchen. I really like it! Just wish my house was bigger now.. :) Then we went over to my parents for the rest of the day.

Well, that was my weekend. Now it's Monday night and Joe's at a snowmobile meeting, so here I am sitting on the computer with a snoring puppy dog in my lap. I almost don't want to move him, he's so precious right now.. :)

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: